- Kraj: Norway
- Miasto: Montreal
- Ulica: 1751 Rue Richardson
- Dodane: 16 marca 2012 19:53
- Wygasa: Ogłoszenie wygasło
Praca dla osób wybierających się czasowo lub na stałe do Kanady
To test video games for defects in the linguistic quality and implementation of translations.
To report the defects accurately in order to improve the quality of the localized version of the game.
SCOPE OF ROLE
In order to ensure that the translation of the game matches the expected quality, localization testing requires execution of in-game tests, triggering text to display and audio dialogue to play, reviewing linguistic consistency, and translating missing text.
- Learn how to operate project tools, databases, and spreadsheets.
- Complete assigned tasks and tests efficiently.
- Report progression of tasks assigned.
- Identify defects while testing.
- Report defects accurately and according to guidelines.
- Understand and execute instructions from Quality Assurance Coordinators and Lead Testers.
- Clarify/discuss/question any changes or instructions rather than proceed inaccurately.
- Raise alerts to Quality Assurance Coordinators regarding severe defects identified, timeframe of tasks assigned or problems hindering the completion of tasks assigned.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in native language.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Application of logic in problem solving.
- Effective time management.
- Work effectively under pressure.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities.
- Communicate effectively with team members.
- Recognize the importance for accuracy in the execution and communication of work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and in POLISH.
- Skilled in game-play.
- Encourages others to keep a high standard of accuracy and leads by example.
If this job suits you, please apply now by sending us your resume at email@example.com or visit our website at www.babelmedia.com for more info.